Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CHRISTMAS BREAK!

I have been waiting for this beautiful Tuesday for about... a month [or 4 ;)]. I am so happy I can spend 3 weeks without classes and obsessive studying (obsessive being the key word... there will always be studying).

-I do want to take a minute to congratulate the entire OUWB class; whether you are married, in a relationship, have kids, dealing with friends, family, money or just daily living... and still made it through the last 4 months- way to go!

There is more on my mind, but more on all that junk later... its been a very long few weeks and I think I need time to sort my thoughts :)

 my very sleepy Josh has passed out at 7:30pm. Sweet [non medical] dreams love.



Goodbye for now,
-Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Loving all of the support radiating from your entries! I hope you and Josh have a wonderful, relaxing and safe holiday!

    ReplyDelete