Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crazy Little World

Hello there!

It's been awhile since I have blogged but holy cow, my world just got SO busy!

I am in school 5 days a week from 9 till 4:30pm, and then have a few hours of practice time/homework every night.  I haven't been in any school setting since 2010, it's definitely taken me some time to get into the swing of things. I am still in love with Douglas J and can't wait to go back every day.

So far, I've learned a lot of different styling techniques [straight hair, rollers, curling irons, perms, etc.], We have cut our mani's head [Erika] twice, did foils for dying hair and a few fancy up-dos.  It's all fun, its all pretty challenging, and the best decision I've ever made! Plus, I've met some pretty sweet people which makes it so much better. :)

***

Josh is done with school and onto his internship for the summer. It has been so great to have him home every night, He even went grocery shopping for me! June is a very important month to me because its the last summer break he will have in his med school career. Its also our 1 year anniversary on the 18th! I am trying to savor every day because he will be leaving in 3 weeks for Alabama, and I don't think It has really hit me that he will be gone for a month. boo :(


I told Josh the other night that I feel like our little world is coming together, even though its a crazy little world we live in, its ours and we do it well.  It's nice to see where you've come from and feel good about where you're going.



Goodbye for now,

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment