Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I would like my husband back...


Test weeks are always long. Usually they are on a Monday; So you suffer through a hard weekend, he takes the test and then BAM just like that, I see him in day light hours for a week or so.  But, this time he has a test on Good Friday [me and God aren't too happy about that OUWB ;)]. Which means, he suffered through the "weekend before the test weekend" and now has another entire week to suffer through. UGH! I'm getting really tired of coming home to an empty apartment, and going to bed alone. You're wearing me down med-school, you are wearing me down.

Anywho, I'm keeping busy though... I've actually had a lot going on lately, so that really helps. But, it doesn't make you miss your spouse any less.

Only two more full days of studying and I get to steal him. Good luck everyone; I'm sure your friends and Significant others miss you all too. :)

Goodbye for now,

Felicia

1 comment: