Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lt. Med Student

Yesterday my med school man became a 2nd Lieutenant in the United states Air Force. Pretty darn cool.


As of now, his responsibilities to the Air Force are strictly medical school. But, In July he will be traveling down to Alabama for commissioned officer training. [Being away from him for a month long, is going to really suck! But, I am hoping to visit a lot of family during that time!]   I couldn't be more proud of him, He not only is pursuing his dream but also opening up a lot of opportunities for me and our future family. With tuition not being an issue anymore, our future seems wide open. I can't wait to experience all the new adventures that this will take us on.

For anyone considering the military to pay for schooling, I really suggest looking into the Air Force. We found a lot of great resources, and the pro's really did outweighed the cons.

Well, I must be getting back to work. Happy Saturday to everyone!



Goodbye for now,

Felicia



No comments:

Post a Comment