Friday, April 27, 2012

M1

M1 will be finishing up in less than a month!!!  [ insert happy dance :) ]

Another wife and I were talking about the year and we both kept bring up how proud we were of your guys, and really thats what I feel about this year. Yes, it was crazy, and hard, and emotional and lonely at times, but honestly, I am so proud of everything Josh has accomplished.  With everything he has had to endure, he is still a fantastic husband and I couldn't ask for more.

With that being said, I am also proud of myself. This was not an easy or quick task to take on, but I'm doing it and finding who I am in the process...  I think the most important thing I have learned this school year, is to be true to yourself. It is so hard to get swept up in someone else's life, to the point where you completely forget about yours. But, I've quickly learned that you have to hold on tight to your identify and your passions because, wives, being a doctors wife/med students wife does not define you.



-I have been trying to write this stupid post for about a week now, I don't know why I can't get it out.  But, at the moment this has been on my mind. I'm praying for all you crazy med students... these next few weeks are going to be intense. 


Goodbye for now, 
Felicia




I think I need to do one of those update post next and just get everything out so I can move on and get rid of my writers block :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment