Tuesday, May 1, 2012

16 more hours.


Thursday at 2:30pm,  I will no longer be a CNA... whoa!

I've spent the last 4 years of my life taking care of the elderly.  I have loved many of my residents as if they were my own family. During that time I have been yelled at, bitten, hit, hugged, loved, I have laughed with them, cried with them, been frustrated with them, and held their hand as they passed away. I have learned so many life lessons from each and every one of them. They have taught me what love is, and have shown me what it really means to respect an elder. I am so grateful to the experience and wisdom I will take away from all of them.

So many exciting and crazy things will be and are happening right now; I just need to get it all out!


1. Starting Cosmetology school.
May 22nd

2. Josh finishing year one of medical school.
-May 25th

3. Seeing family and friends.
-Hopefully all summer :)

4. Helping my wonderful friend, Lindsay, plan her wedding.
-The big day is Oct. 6th [My birthday :)] in Denver, Co/Grand Rapids, Mi

5. Seeing Josh in day light hours.
-Starting May 25th! ;)

6. One year anniversary!!!!
-June 18th [hopefully sneaking in a quick trip somewhere]

7. Josh leaving for COT.
-Month of July in Alabama... not so excited for this one. :/

8. Meeting all the new SO's [Significant Others] of the med school.
-August

9. The start of M2
-August.



... and then who knows what the year will hold. Bring it on, we can do it.


Goodbye for now,

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment