Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recap

This has been one fantastic week. Not only have I started [by far] the coolest program ever, but the med school man is DONE with his first year tomorrow!


everyone together now, HURRAY! 

Let's recap.

Monday I had my orientation to Douglas J Aveda institute. I am in love with this school, the program, the people, the instructors, everything. I realize that I am in a honeymoon phase with a new thing, but this is the first time in a very long time that I am waking up excited to start the day.  Not only am I happy to be there, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I see myself as a stylist, I see myself being happy in this industry, and I see myself being very successful with this career.

Josh and I have a fun weekend planned of sleeping in and spending time together. Which at this point, seems like a crazy idea. This last month was a doozy. On average I have only seen Josh about an hour a day, and thats probably being generous. But, all the hard work has really paid off for him and his first year.  I can't wait to get this summer rolling and being able to have evenings together again.

I'm sure there is so much more I have to say, but I kind of feel like I am spinning from all the new and exciting changes. It's going to take me a little while to learn how to balance being gone all day and still coming home to maintain all of my other responsibilities as well. [I don't know how people do it with kids, you all deserve a medal!]

Well, off to play with my mannequin head :)

Goodbye for now,

Felicia

P.s. Good luck to all the OUWBer's tomorrow, and congrats on all your hard work this year! :)


[Meet Erika, She's real nice ;)]

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your first week was awesome and that you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete