Thursday, May 10, 2012

Top 10 Answers

My sister told me she wanted to know the answers to all the questions I get, so here are the responses I give... or at least what I think in my head ;)


-The top 10 answers I give people- 

"Does Josh have a part time job?"
1. hahahahaha, oh wait, you're serious. No, no he doesn't have a a part time job... He's in school/studying 80+ hours a week. 

"Does he go full time?"
2. No. He goes double time. 

 "Does he take night classes?"
3.  Night Classes? No, 9-5 then study's from 5-midnight. 

"So, when will he be a doctor? He's almost done, right?"
4. [stare blankly at person] Not quite, just another 9 years. 


"Where is he?"
5. STUDYING, STOP ASKING... I mean, studying.

"Does he really study all the time?"
6. uhh, yeah. 

"So, you don't need to work anymore because he's a doctor!"
7. First of all, he's not a doctor... He's a m e d i c a l student. And, would you like see our debt? 

"What kind of doctor is he going to become?"
8. [I've got this answer down] Well, he has always been interested in internal medicine, but he would probably do a fellowship in infectious disease or Gastroenterology. Plus he has always been interested in anesthesia.

"How many years is this actually going to take?"
9.  Well, with undergrad at 4 years, med school at 4 years, residency starting at 3-7 years.... 

10.  THEM: "Where is he?"  
       ME: "Studying."
       THEM: "Still?"
       ME: "Always." 
       THEM: "oh." 

Ok, so for anyone who asks the questions, I'm only teasing!  :) I realize that not everyone knows about medical school and you are asking because you care.  So keep the questions coming, I love that people care about Josh and I. :) 


Goodbye for now,

Felicia 

1 comment: