Sunday, November 13, 2011

Although slack off week has come to an end; I can enjoy our memories we've made this week and look forward to next month's Christmas break!

1. Josh passing his exams! woohoo!
2. Drinks with friends
3. being able to relax at home
4. Connect Pot luck dinner/drinks (Connect is the med-school spouse group)
5. saturday date night (pizza, beer and a movie - my kind of date)

Over all A+! And I didn't even have to work that much so it made it even better.

Of course, Med school man still studied.  But, that's good. He was able to prepare for the week ahead and I was able to get our 5 loads of laundry done - apparently I was busy last week.

Other than that, life is pretty normal around here, and the storm I was worried about hasn't hit yet. So I can't complain :)

-Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment