Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This has been one crazy year but I couldn't be happier with how everything has turned out for Josh for and I so far.

I'm very thankful for many things this year, but mostly I'm so thankful and grateful to all my wonderful hubby, my friends, and family. They have been so supportive through this huge change in my life and I would be lost without them.

....

This is a great week so far, Josh and I only had two days of class/work, and we were able to get out of town to visit friends and family. It's the first time we have been back to Grand Rapids, and I'm surprised on how much I've missed it. Seeing familiar faces and places are such a comforting feeling and it makes the holiday season even better.

Not much else has been happening these last two weeks... Pretty much just working and doing "education training" for work.

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

-Felicia


No comments:

Post a Comment