Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Calm before the storm...?

I was just telling Josh last night that October was a pretty chill month. I saw him almost every night for dinner (if i wasn't working),we were able to slip away to midlnd for two nights and things just seemed less hectic.

So I'm thinking, we are just getting acclimated to our busy schedules... or this a calm before a very stormy november. Hopefully it's the first one, and then either way we will be able to tackle a busy nov, and dec.. The holidays are coming, right?

Not much else to say... All I've been doing is working. Anyone else trying to balance two jobs? Most days I'm fine, but I'm not sure how long this will last.

1 comment:

  1. There are ups and downs of crazy. Even with us not being med students we have a hard enough time seeing one another. You two will find your balance. There will always be time for one another and if there is less then you will cherish the time you do have together even more.

    ReplyDelete