Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thoughts

I remember a conversation Josh and I had one day - we were only 16 or 17 years old. We were talking about when we would be able to get married and were being so practical about the whole thing.  "We could wait until after college, so we could save money, and then you could go to med school." (something along those lines)

Not many 17 year olds have such an accurate out look on the future. Although not everything has gone according to "the plan", but it seems so crazy to be sitting here in that scenario right now. Somehow knowing when we were 17,  we would be here- and life would be great.  Pretty cool :)

-
on a different note; I forgot to show everyone my cool new outfit...

The med schools new hoodie/pants combo. I love it because... its warm, comfortable and when I go somewhere in the hoodie, people think I'm in med school and it makes me feel smart! haha ;)

anywho, I have a very messy kitchen to clean up and a wii fit that is calling my name!

-Felicia

3 comments:

  1. Look at that skinny torso!!! You look AMAZING! (and your sweats look really cozy!) Glad you had a fun & relaxing weekend! You both deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! Good to know you guys are hanging in there and that things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete