Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm grumpy...

First of all, I went to a Kickboxing class thursday night! It was great, and I want to thank my friend Janet for going with me! I had such a good time, and got a really good workout. I had no reason to be so scared before and I can't wait to go again.

***

I'm so grumpy today... I could probably use another exercise class to shake it off. I had such a ridiculous day yesterday and I think i'm still frustrated by it all.

first, I had a flat tire when I got out of work and then my car wouldn't start. I had to call Josh and ask him to come and get me, and call AAA. Once AAA got their they changed my tire and and got my car started, although it didn't need a jump the guy thought it might be my fuel pump... (which we looked up and it may cost around 400). So, we take it to Discount Tire and find we still have a warranty on my tires... BUT, it ended up being my rims.  They were so rusted that they are making my tires flat. [ By the way, we did this to Josh's car... 2 months ago!]

Putting money in my car makes me so angry.. we figured it out and between my Mom and I we have put 1100 bucks in my 12 year old Buick this year. ugh!

So after all that chaos, we got on the road to Detroit to pick up our friend brandon from the airport. 3 hours of snowy michigan crap later, we got brandon, got to an applebees and finally were able to enjoy our friends company.  [which all grumpiness aside, I am so glad we got to see all of you! Thanks so much for coming!]


So to make up for my bad mood and causing Josh to lose 5 hours or so of study time yesterday I'm making us a very nice dinner. :) Sorry for being moody ;)

ok, no more pity party for myself.

Goodbye for now,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment