Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolution Time

I'm a sucker for all that new years resolution stuff, It's such a refreshing feeling to know that you have a clean slate, a new year and hopefully a better "you".  I don't think I have ever followed through the entire year on a resolution, but sometimes its just having a new attitude about things that can make a huge difference.

My Resolutions are:

1. Lose weight and more importantly get healthier.

2. Start a "line a day Journal" (Where you right a line, a sentence or a thought about each day for the year) - so far, I've done it everyday!

3. Try a new recipe every week.

4. Blog 3-4 times a week.

And

5. Find a hobby and stick with it. (I may try knitting very soon!) Thanks Amanda!



Wish me luck, and I'll keep you updated on my progress with each resolution :)

Goodbye for now,
Felicia


p.s. The med students dilated their eyes today... Josh's eye is freaking me out.

3 comments:

  1. [My dilated eye is *still* freaking me out!]

    On the subject of New Year's Resolutions, I was reading another fellow medical-type blogger (http://www.theshubox.com/) who suggested doing smaller monthly goals so it's more likely to succeed and easier to assess where you might have gotten off track. Maybe think about that for some of your goals since it can be really easy to lose sight of more general resolutions like "lose weight" -- how about lose 5 lbs within the next 30 days?

    Anyway, just thought I'd share since I feel like that approach is more manageable and more likely to be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carisa! :)

    Amanda, that's a great idea and I totally agree about the smaller monthly goals. Thanks again for all your input and support, you are great.

    ReplyDelete