Saturday, March 17, 2012

6 beautiful days.

Just what Josh and I needed; six days of no school, no work, and no schedules.  It was wonderful!

We headed to Grand Rapids on Tuesday afternoon to visit with his family for a night and to pick up our new [to us] car!! We finally have one reliable car, hurray! [I don't have to drive around in a big o'l white buick anymore].  The next morning we dealt with secretary of state stuff and then off to Holland, Mi for three relaxing nights in a cottage on lake Michigan. Holland is so cute! In the four years I lived in GR, I can't believe I never took the 35 minute trip over to the cute little dutch world.  Filled with great bars, beautiful sunsets and of course the amazing lake Michigan beach.


Today, we headed back to GR to celebrate St. Patty's day with friends, and to drive both of cars back to our home.  Josh and his buddy's are out celebrating and I left early to relax at the house and enjoy my last day and half of freedom. Also, I am so not cut out for crazy St. Patty's day festivities. ;-) 

Goodbye for now,

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment