Sunday, February 12, 2012

Creativity

Hi all,

I've been working on a pretty cool project all night,  and I'm super excited about it! -- but, I can't write about it yet! :(

I came across a blog that gave me an awesome idea for Josh's b-day/V-day gift. Josh's birthday is Feb. 16th and I never wanted to take away from his birthday just because of valentines day but its always nice to do a little something for it. We've never put too much emphasis on it anyways, but being married this year makes it feel a little more special.

I will give all the details after the 24th but I was just so excited to had to share... something. I have the hardest time keeping surprises, surprises. so we will see ;)

I also found a really cool blog about marriage; which gave some awesome tips and ideas. I love stumbling across little treasures like that.  --  http://www.todaysletters.com/

Well, I better try and get to bed. Goodbye for now.

Felicia

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more about it! Josh is a lucky man to have such a caring & thoughtful wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I almost told him last night when he got home, but i didn't haha! :) Hope you are feeling better, can't wait to see you and dad soon!

    ReplyDelete