Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Weekend

What a good weekend I had.

Friday- Josh and I celebrated his Birthday/Valentine's. It was so nice to have a yummy and romantic dinner together. We also started watching our new favorite show "Breaking Bad".
Saturday- Spent some time with the in-laws and then another easy going night relaxing.
Sunday- More of a study day, but we were able to sleep in and didn't have to rush around all day. I started working on an old dress that I had hanging in my closet. Its a plain black sundress, and I am in the process of doctoring it up... I will post a picture when it's all done. :)

I did get my clinical schedule too... It's going to be interested. I am so extremely nervous to get started that today I had a thought that I didn't want to do it anymore... I know that it is just my nerves taking over, but it's always scary when you are put out of your comfort zone.  The clinic is in Taylor, Mi and it deals with a lot of drug related issues. Since I have never poked anyone [besides an insulin shot] I'm so freaked out to mess up or hurt someone. I start this Wednesday, wish me luck!

Other than that, things are good. Josh and I are going on vacation in 2 weeks and I couldn't be more excited to get outta town for a few days and spend quality time with my man.

Goodbye for now,
Felicia

2 comments: