Sunday, February 5, 2012

update time.

Hello Everyone, 


Well, im failing at writing 3 to 4 times a week... but in my defense I have actually been busy. Which is pretty nice when Josh is so swamped with school. 


So this will be an update blog... 
  • The exam went very well for Josh, better than he thought. Which is always good. And even though this semester he only has three weeks in-between each exam he still took time to relax and enjoy being home this week.  
  • I officially started my Phlebotomy program, which I love! The information is so interesting and it feels so good to be learning something new and different. Although I love my elderly residents, it will be great to broaden my horizon and be able to work with all different ages.  So far I am in the class portion of the program, which will probably take me 2 or 3 weeks depending on how fast I learn the next few chapters.  Then I will be placed in a clinical for 2 weeks. I can't wait to finally get in there and really start practicing. 
  • Our connect group met again, which was really nice to catch up with everyone.  We also decided to start a book club among us.  We will be reading "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein.  Although the connect group has started out slow, its so nice to know its there. I think in the next year or so things will really start moving with it. I am looking forward to meeting the new significant other's that come to OUWB. 


Not much else is going on. Just the usual work, study, sleep routine that we know so well. Hopefully I will have more exciting things to talk about next time :)

Goodbye for now,
Felicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment