Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Exam week, birthday boy, and being crafty.


The birthday boy turned 23 on thursday [the 16th]! Woohoo! I didn't think I would be able to see him that day, but he got home around 8pm and we were able to go out for appetizers at bdubs, which was a nice surprise. [for him and me].

Although there was lots to celebrate this week, he had to keep focused and study hard for yet another gigantic test yesterday.

A few days ago I wrote about my special gift that I made Josh... well I caved and gave it to him on Valentine's day because I had to.  The special gift was a "Year of Dates"- I planned out a date night for every month of the year, found the places, and the price and made cute little cards to go along with it.


[a sneak peek of some dates- our first date is a piston vs. heat game at the palace]

We also made it through Exam week/weekend, Josh passed and I kept busy :) 

As for being creative, I've been getting my pinterest on and finding SO many cool blogs about crafts and DIY home ideas. I also made a cute "goal board" the other night - It's to keep me motivated in my food and work out habits. 



Goodbye for now, 
Felicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment