Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! <3

Mr. Med School and I are celebrating v-day/b-day next week... BUT, I got to see him TODAY during day light hours. DURING an exam week! Crazy, I know.

I felt extra festive today. I brought cookies that I had made into work, wore my pink scrub top, dressed all my residents in festive colors, and a few even remembered it was Valentine's Day. Then two good friends and I went to dinner [Bar Louie- $1 Burger night, and Margaritas!!] and a movie [The Vow] while our men studied. To top it all off, I don't have to work tomorrow :) all in all, good day.



The med students decorated bags and passed out candies and Valentine's. - so cute!




Hope everyone had a nice day today and felt the love near and far.

Goodbye for now,

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment